8.12.2009

Some Recommended Free PC Protection Software



Here are some great free PC troubleshooting software available that you can use for your protection:

For Spyware/Adware/Worms:
  1. Spybot
  2. Ad-Aware
For Viruses/Trojans:


For Registry Cleaners and Uninstallers:
For Hardware & System Information For Troubleshooting:


Recommended Tools (Not Free)


Data RecoveryWebWatcher-Get 40% Off


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for providing pc protection software --may i know norton Antivirus software is heavier then kaspersky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, I am sorry I cannot endorse either software, but I have used them both in the past. And they both work quite well. But before going out and buy anti-virus software I recommend you run your pc through free tools first. A lot of things can be caused by spyware/adware which can be easily detected with tools like spybot safer-network or Lavisolft Ad-Aware. There are also free virus scanner such as Avast and AVG that have been very useful to me in the past.

    ReplyDelete